Employee Volunteer Grants
Many employers offer Employee Volunteer Grants to organizations where their employees volunteer. Regina Cat Rescue has received grants of up to $1,000 from workplaces that support employee volunteerism. Recent grants include:
- Affinity Credit Union (on behalf of Joan Gallinger and Marcia Gordon)
- RBC (on behalf of Stephanie Streifel)
- SaskPower (on behalf of Alanna Whippler, Jackie Kruger and Kara Molnar)
- SaskGaming (on behalf of Rachel Molnar, Dani Furkert-Aubichon, Betty Sproule and Derek Zurowski)
- Canada Life (on behalf of Connie Yasinowski)
With this generous opportunity in mind, we encourage you to ask your employer about grants that may be available as a result of your commitment to RCR.
Please have any cheques made out to Regina Cat Rescue. Cheques can be mailed to:
Regina Cat Rescue
PO Box 33066
Cathedral Postal Outlet
Regina, SK S4T 7X2
Please contact email@example.com for further questions about employee volunteer grants.