To provide sustenance, shelter, sterilization and veterinary care for Regina’s abandoned and community cats, and facilitate adoption when appropriate.
Our community will value and respect all cats as well as participate in initiatives to reduce suffering and overpopulation. Regina Cat Rescue is recognized as a leader in caring for abandoned and community cats.
Compassionate: We have compassion for and commitment to abandoned and community cats in Regina.
Responsible: We make decisions based on realistic outcomes after careful consideration
Respectful: We are open to new ideas and participate in respectful dialogue
Ethical: We are transparent, honest, accountable and fiscally responsible. Our volunteers are knowledgeable and ethical.
Collaborative: We work with organizations and members of the public to develop and implement positive outcomes
- Sterilization of abandoned and community cats in Regina
- Trap/Neuter/Return/Maintain program
- Find appropriate homes for adoptable cats
- Effective fundraising to meet our fiscal needs
- Financially responsible, realistic and practical
- Solid governance policies
- Strong membership base
- High profile in the community