The Officer, Pet Rescue Team shall:
- liaise between the Pet Rescue team and the board.
- oversee the operation of intake and adoptions.
- oversee foster home operations.
- co-ordinate trapping priorities and projects, as well as to delegate these for the pet rescue team.
- work with the Treasurer to ensure that all Pet Rescue team activities comply with the budget of the Corporation.
- set the roles and responsibilities of team members.
- field inquiries from the public regarding volunteer opportunities with the pet rescue team.