There are a number of ways to donate to Regina Cat Rescue. If you have any questions, please email the Regina Cat Rescue treasurer. Thanks for your support!
Cheque or Cash Donations
You can mail your cheque to:
Regina Cat Rescue
PO Box 33066
Cathedral Postal Outlet
Regina, Saskatchewan S4T 7X2
We also gladly accept cash donations at our events, or you may arrange for a volunteer to pick up the donation by emailing email@example.com. If you have sent us a cheque and it has not cleared your account within a month, please contact us.
Please note that our PayPal account is under our legal name People for Animals of Saskatchewan.
E-transfers are a convenient way for you to support the many abandoned cats and kittens in Regina Cat Rescue's care. They also ensure that the full amount of your donation goes to the cats as Regina Cat Rescue doesn't have to pay any fees on e-transfers as we do with PayPal donations.
The address for e-transfers is: firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: please email us the answer to your security question)
To make an e-transfer please follow these steps:
- Log in to your online banking site
- Click the "Transfer Funds" option (or similar wording)
- Select "Interac E-Transfers"
- Enter "Regina Cat Rescue" as the recipient of the funds and use the email address email@example.com
- Choose a Security Question and Answer (please email us the answer)
- Feel good about the fact that you're making a positive impact on the lives of the cats and kittens on Regina's streets.
Tax receipts are issued for donations of $10 or more and are mailed out in February as per CRA regulations. Learn more about charitable tax receipts here.
Regina Cat Rescue's legal name is People for Animals of Saskatchewan Inc., and our Charitable Registration Number is #8996 2599 ORR 0001.