The President shall:
- preside at all meetings of the Corporation and of the Board of Directors.
- have the general and active management of the affairs of the Corporation.
- submit an annual report to the membership at the Annual General Meeting.
- represent PFA to the community.
- work with community and governmental organizations to further organizational objectives.
- in consultation with the Board of Directors, determine the goals and strategies of the corporation in a given year.
- be responsible for ensuring yearly statistics are generated for the corporation.The President shall oversee the work of the committees to ensure it is in accordance with corporation goals and objectives.
- also perform such other duties as may from time to time be assigned by the Board of Directors.